Colorwise? Sometimes. Better for the environment? We’d say so. Our pans are made from recycled aluminum and our coating is free of PFAS, PFOA, Lead, and Cadmium, so you can breathe easy. The curing process for our coating also creates 60% fewer CO emissions in comparison with the curing of conventional nonstick coatings. Our factory generates 30% of its power from the solar panels on the roof and it also has its own wastewater treatment plant to keep our water clean and reuse water wastewater in many other processes in the factory.
We believe in clean. It starts with sand-derived raw materials, which we turn into a solution and spray onto the pan without the need for glues or numerous PFAS additives. We’ve cut out the toxins—PFAS, PFOA, Lead, and Cadmium—so you can cook without worry.
Nope. We don’t need it. PTFE is a PFAS, and we do not use any PFAS including PTFE or PFOA in our coatings. Thermolon™ starts out with raw materials, which are derived from Silicon Dioxide, SiO2, which originally came from sand.
Eventually. Every nonstick coating is susceptible to wear and tear, but how fast your pan’s performance changes will depend on how you use it, how often you use it, and how you care for it. But here’s the good thing—even after your pan has completely lost its nonstick coating, it can still be used as an enameled frypan. Our pans have a thick underlayer that won’t blister and peel off to expose the aluminum base.
We always use our Thermolon™ ceramic nonstick coating on our cookware, which is totally free of PTFE and other PFAS, Cadmium and Lead. Whereas your pan will not release any toxic fumes even when overheated, it is highly recommended to keep pets and birds well away from the kitchen when cooking. Food and cooking
oils when overheated can be a source of fumes that are toxic for pets, particularly for our feathered friends.
We make all our products in a factory we own outside of Hong Kong in China. Unlike most cookware companies, we own our factory, and we carefully control the process. We’ve won numerous
awards for our environmental safety, our worker satisfaction, and our overall standards. Our factory has its own wastewater treatment plant and 30% of our factory’s energy comes from solar panels on the roof. We also have our own in-house research and development team working towards the next advancements in healthier and better cooking.
That depends on which one you’re looking at, but most GreenLife pans are made of aluminum. If you’ve heard bad things about cooking on aluminum, we have too. That’s why even if you wear out your ceramic nonstick coating, a thick undercoating will prevent your food from touching aluminum.
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Instagram and Facebook!
Yup. But we recommend hand washing. It helps your coating last longer.
Definitely. It tastes better, after all. It also helps distribute heat. But remember—some fats burn at lower temps and burnt on oils make a pan sticky. Technically, you could fry without oil, but we don’t recommend it. For high-heat frying, we recommend oils with a high smoke point (e.g. peanut oil, grapeseed oil, etc). Avoid spray oils, though—they burn quickly and contain a propellant that can damage nonstick coatings. We recommend cooking at a low to medium temp, that way you can avoid burning oils and creating a sticky pan.
Oils with high smoke points are best. What are those? Canola oil and grapeseed oils are great examples. If you use EVOO, watch your heat to prevent it from burning onto your pan.
If your pan gets a little too hot your oil can burn, which creates sticky spots on your pan. But don’t worry, you can get rid of them with a melamine sponge and a bit of water. To avoid burning oils altogether, you can cook on low to medium heat and use an oil with a high smoke point like canola oil or grapeseed oil.
Scratches, dents, or pits in the coating won’t affect the safety or performance of your pan. No nonstick coating lasts forever. How fast the pan’s coating fades depends on how often you cook and, of course, how you care for your pan. A thick undercoating protects food from contacting the aluminum underneath, so it can be used for years after the coating is gone.
Yes, GreenLife cookware is oven safe. For specific temperature restrictions please refer to your packaging. If you are unsure, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
We don’t recommend using metal utensils, because they wear coatings out much more quickly than other utensils. Nylon, bamboo, silicone, and wooden utensils will keep your pan’s ceramic nonstick coating looking, and working, like new.
Most GreenLife cookware works on all stovetops, except induction. Our Soft Grip Induction collection works on all stovetops. Check your packaging for more information or refer to our product pages.
Some of our collections are (e.g. Soft Grip Induction). Check our product pages from specific product features.
We will ship your order as soon as possible within 5 days of receipt. Standard shipping takes 2-6 business days from date of shipment.
Shipping to the 48 continental US states is a standard flat rate of $5.99. Receive free standard shipping to the continental United States when you spend $75 or more (excl. sales tax). Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico is a flat rate of $30 on all orders.
We deliver to addresses in the 50 United States and Puerto Rico. We do not ship to Canada, South America or the US Virgin Islands. We do not ship to Armed Forces or PO boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Your order will ship from our East or West Coast Distribution Center based on delivery location and product availability.
We offer Standard Shipping with delivery of 2-6 business days.
We give customers 60 days after delivery to return their unused products. We kindly accept returns for products that are unused and in original packaging. Due to the nature of the item, cookbooks cannot be returned and are final sale. The shipping cost of returning unwanted purchases to GreenLife is the customer’s responsibility. To return an item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept most major credit and debit cards, PayPal, Google Pay, Shop Pay, and Klarna Installment Pay*.
*CA resident loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Financing Law license
We will ship your order as soon as possible within 5 days of receipt. Standard shipping takes 2-6 business days from date of delivery.
To get in contact with us about any problems or issues, send us a note at email@example.com with your item number and an image of your order and we’ll get right back to you.
When your order ships you will receive a tracking number in your shipping email. If you'd like to keep an eye on where your package is, or need help with your delivery, you can reach out to the carrier directly or check their tracking site. We ship through DHL Express and USPS. If you have any questions about where your package is, feel free email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can start tracking your order 48 hours after it ships.
If any defect is identified by our Consumer Services department, we will replace your pan with something of equal or greater value. Refunds are not applicable.
THESE TERMS OF SALE CONTAIN VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO ACCEPT THESE TERMS PRIOR TO PLACING ANY ORDER ON THIS WEBSITE, AND BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
THESE TERMS REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS.
1. Acceptance. When prompted on the Site, Customer must check the appropriate box to accept the Terms and purchase a Product. If Customer does not indicate its acceptance of such Terms by checking the appropriate box, Customer will not be able to purchase a Product. All purchases of Products from Seller are subject to Customer’s acceptance of these Terms.
2. Orders. Each order for a Product received by Seller through the Site is subject to acceptance by Seller and these Terms as well as any other terms set forth on the Site. Seller may reject any such order for any reason, in its sole discretion. After Customer submits an order, Customer may receive one or more email messages that such order has been (a) received by Seller, (b) accepted by Seller and/or (c) shipped by Seller. If any such order relates to a Product that is unavailable or is otherwise not accepted by Seller, Customer will be so notified in an email message.
4. Sale. In submitting an order for a Product through the Site that is accepted by Seller, Customer purchases from Seller each Product described in such order, subject to these Terms. Customer must provide Seller with complete and accurate information in submitting any such order. Any Product sold on the Site is intended for personal use (including a gift to a third party) only, and is not authorized for resale or other commercial purposes.
5. Prices; Payment.
(a) All prices posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The price for a Product will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed. Unless otherwise expressly stated, prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. Seller is not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer by Seller, and Seller reserves the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
(b) Customer must pay for a Product, plus all other amounts becoming due hereunder, by using a valid credit card or other payment methods expressly offered on the Site that Customer is authorized to use. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card or other payment information you supply to use is true, correct, and complete; (ii) you are authorized to use the credit card for the purchase; (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company; and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes (if any). Customer’s credit card will not be charged for a Product until the time of shipment.
6. Shipping. In submitting an order for a Product, Customer will have options for shipping, and unless otherwise provided expressly on the Site, Customer will be charged for shipping as set forth on the Site. All risk of loss to a Product being shipped by Seller transfers to Customer upon actual delivery to Customer. Any dates posted on the Site for shipping or receiving a Product are only estimates and Seller is not responsible for any failure to ship such Product, or any failure of Customer to receive such Product, on or before such dates.
7. Return Policy. Customer may only return a Product in accordance with the Limited Warranty. Additional instructions for returning a Product will be provided to Customer along with the Product or can be found at www.greenlife-cookware.com
8. Limited Warranty. The limited warranty applicable to the Product can be found at www.greenlife-cookware.com (the “Limited Warranty”). THE LIMITED WARRANTY INCLUDES YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES FOR A BREACH OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY. SELLER HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OTHER THAN THE LIMITED WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE PRECEDING LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. Account. In submitting an order through the Site for a Product, Customer may establish an account with Seller that is accessible using a user name and password chosen by Customer. Customer’s user name and password must comply with whatever protocol is from time to time established by Seller for user names and passwords, and must not be disclosed by Customer to third parties. Customer (a) is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Customer’s user name and password, and (b) must immediately notify Seller in writing of any loss, or any unauthorized access, disclosure or use, of Customer’s user name or password. Seller will not have any liability to Customer or any third party arising from Customer’s failure to keep Customer’s user name or password confidential and may at any time, in its sole discretion and without notice to Customer, terminate or temporarily disable Customer’s access to such account. In addition, Seller may rely on any use of Customer’s user name or password, whether by Customer or any third party, as having been authorized by Customer, unless (a) Customer previously notified Seller in writing of any loss, or any unauthorized access, disclosure or use, of Customer’s user name or password, (b) Seller has had a reasonable opportunity of not less than five days to act on such notice and (c) Seller’s acting on such notice would have clearly avoided any third-party use of such account that was not authorized by Customer.
10. Taxes. All sales and use taxes, plus any other federal, state, county or local duty, surcharge, tax, tariff or other government-imposed fee (except for any tax on the income of Seller) assessed or payable upon an order for a Product or otherwise relating to these Terms shall be payable by Customer, even if such government-imposed fee is not collected by Seller at the time an order for a Product is submitted to Seller.
11. Limitation of Liability. THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED IN THESE TERMS ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AGAINST SELLER. SELLER WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER OR ANY THIRD PARTY WITH RESPECT TO A PRODUCT, THESE TERMS OR OTHERWISE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES. EXCEPT IN THE CASE OF ANY GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT BY SELLER, IN NO EVENT WILL ANY LIABILITY OF SELLER WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCT, THESE TERMS OR OTHERWISE EXCEED THE LESSER OF (A) ALL DIRECT DAMAGES ACTUALLY INCURRED BY CUSTOMER OR (B) THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY CUSTOMER TO SELLER FOR A PRODUCT (NOT INCLUDING ANY CHARGES FOR SHIPPING). THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR TORT), EVEN IF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY DAMAGES SHOULD HAVE BEEN FORESEEN BY SELLER, AND EVEN IF ANY REMEDY PROVIDED HEREIN FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
12. Severability. Whenever possible, each provision of these Terms will be interpreted in such a manner as to be effective and valid under applicable law. If, however, any such provision is prohibited by or invalid under such law, it will be deemed modified to conform to the minimum requirements of such law, or if for any reason it is not deemed so modified, it will be prohibited or invalid only to the extent of such prohibition or invalidity without the remainder of such provision, or any other provision of these Terms, being prohibited or invalid.
13. Governing Law. All matters arising out of or related to these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of New York.
14. Dispute Resolution.
(a) YOU AND THE COOKWARE COMPANY (USA), LLC ARE AGREEING TO GIVE UP ANY RIGHTS TO LITIGATE CLAIMS IN A COURT OR BEFORE A JURY, OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION WITH RESPECT TO A CLAIM. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT MAY ALSO BE UNAVAILABLE OR LIMITED IN ARBITRATION.
(b) ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE, OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PRE-EXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, CONSUMER PROTECTION, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT, INJUNCTIVE AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN YOU AND SELLER ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION.
(c) The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in accordance with the Consumer Arbitration Rules (the “AAA Rules”) then in effect, except as modified by this Section 14. (The AAA Rules are available at adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879.) The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this section. Seller will be responsible for the AAA filing fee of any such proceeding.
The arbitrator will have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to arbitrability and/or enforceability of this arbitration provision, including any unconscionability challenge or any other challenge that the arbitration provision or these Terms are void, voidable or otherwise invalid. The arbitrator will be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in court under law or in equity. Any award of the arbitrator(s) will be final and binding on each of the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
If you prevail on any claim that affords the prevailing party attorneys’ fees, the arbitrator may award reasonable fees to you under the standards for fee shifting provided by law. You may elect to pursue your claim in small claims court rather than arbitration, if you provide Seller with written notice of your intention to do so within 60 days of your purchase. The small claims court proceeding will be limited solely to your individual dispute or controversy.
(d) You agree to an arbitration on an individual basis. In any dispute, NEITHER YOU NOR THE COOKWARE COMPANY (USA), LLC WILL BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS BY OR AGAINST OTHER CUSTOMERS IN COURT OR IN ARBITRATION OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLAIM AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE, CLASS MEMBER OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY. The arbitral tribunal may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitral tribunal has no power to consider the enforceability of this class arbitration waiver and any challenge to the class arbitration waiver may only be raised in a court of competent jurisdiction.
(e) If any provision of this arbitration agreement is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be severed and the remaining arbitration terms will be enforced.
Notices. Customer must send all notices to Seller relating to a Product or these Terms at email@example.com.
15. Any such notice will be effective upon actual receipt by Seller. Seller may send notices to Customer through e-mail, regular mail or a general posting on the Site. Any such notice will be effective (a) immediately upon Seller’s sending such notice to the address it has in its records for Customer in the case of e-mail, (b) five days after Seller’s sending such notice to the address it has in its records for Customer in the case of regular mail, and (c) immediately upon Customer’s entering the Site after such notice is posted on the Site.
16. Waivers. No failure of Seller to exercise, and no delay by Seller in exercising, any right or remedy under these Terms shall be a waiver of such right or remedy. No waiver of any such right or remedy shall be effective unless made in a writing signed by Seller, and specifically referring to each such right or remedy being waived.
17. Third-Party Beneficiaries. There are no third-party beneficiaries of these Terms, and no provision of these Terms can be enforced or relied upon by any third party.